WELCOME CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE
TO GO TO OUR HOME PAGE
The image of Satan as a comical red figure, with more of the attributes of a cartoon character, than the arch enemy of humanity is very misleading. Many in our society today view Satan as a red cartoon character, with a pitchfork and tail. The truth of the matter is that Satan is not red, nor does he have a pitchfork or a tail.
The scriptures makes several things about Satan very clear. First of all Satan is one of the most beautiful and intelligent creatures God ever created. And secondly Satan hates us with a hatred, which is both unrelenting and extremely destructive.
The Bible describe Lucifer (Satan), as being one of the most beautiful and intelligent creatures of all. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, Ezek 28. Although unseen by the natural eye, this adversary is not imaginary nor a mythological character. Satan, the Devil, is a real person... a spirit being, with intelligence, tangible characteristics, and whose incessant goal and ambition is to “steal, kill, and destroy” (John 10:10).
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Gen 1:1. At the dawn of creation we are told that the angelic host watched in awe and rejoiced as they beheld the creativity of God. We are told that When God created the heavens there was a time when all the angels were united together in worship and service to God. There was perfect harmony and Joy as the angelic host rejoiced in the presence of God, as they basked in His divine glory. God described this as a time when, “the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy” Job 38:7. God’s heavenly and earthly creation, were created and set up in such a way, as to reflect order and harmony.
In the heavens among God’s angelic host there was a certain order….. a spiritual hierarchy. The angelic host were assigned different roles and task, which in turn determined their rank in the spiritual hierarchy. There were different categories and types of angelic (celestial beings), with titles given to those in each group to denote their role and place in God’s heavenly order. The names given to those of he angelic host were, Cherubim and Seraphim. Cherubim are a certain type of angelic creature, it means to guard or cover. The seraphim surround the throne, the cherubim carry the throne and cover it from above (Ezekiel 1). Cherubim are the highest order of the celestial beings.
Of all the angelic host none seems to have more rank, or to have more superior wisdom, and beauty than the Cherub, who was called, Day star (Lucifer). This is the original name of Satan who was a reflection of God’s glory unlike any other angel. He was created as one of the greatest if not the greatest creature in the universe. Satan was the covering cherub, he was the anointed cherub that was positioned over the throne of God, the other cherubs are placed under it. The ark of the covenant depicts the cherubims, with their wings fluttering before the presence of God. Initially there was perfect order in the heavenly and earthly realm.
Initially Lucifer was a good, wise and beautiful angel who was created by God, but he was corrupted by pride and a lust for power. He revolted against God’s authority in an effort to raise his own status to be equal with God. The Lord says of Lucifer:“You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,” (Ezek. 28:12-17). As time progressed Satan allowed that which God had bestowed upon him to cause himself to get lifted up in pride.
He got to a point where he viewed his position as being the “’COVERING ANGEL” as being beneath him. Therefore he sought to break rank with God’s Order, and exalt himself on the same level as God. 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isaiah 14:12-14.
AND THUS THE CONSPIRACY BEGAN
PERPETRATING THE GREAT CONSPIRACY
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. OFFER MEN RELIGION RATHER THAN A REAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
2. REPLACE TRUE SALVATION WITH MENTAL SALVATION.
3. ELEVATE FAITH ALONE, (MINUS THE HOLY SPIRIT) AS BEING THE SOURCE OF SALVATION.
4. ELIMINATE THE SEVERITY AND ETERNITY OF HELL
5. GIVE MEN A SALVATION THEY CAN NEVER LOSE, NO MATTER HOW WICKED AND SINFUL THEY BECOME.
6. DO AWAY WITH THE TRUE ANOINTING OF THE SPIRIT.
7. PRESENT A POWERLESS WORD ONLY GOSPEL.
8. BLIND MEN TO THE NEARNESS OF THE COMING DAY OF JUDGMENT.
9. GET MEN TO FOCUS ON THE LOVE OF GOD, WHILE IGNORING THE WARNINGS OF HIS WRATH.
10. CAUSE A RE-FOCUS TOWARD CARNAL GAIN AND PROSPERITY. MINIMIZE THE CRITICALITY OF SPIRITUALITY.
11. PRESENT AN ALL INCLUSIVE THEOLOGY, WHERE NONE ARE REALLY GOING TO BE LOST.
12. CAUSE MEN TO FOCUS ON RELIGIOUS CULTS, WHILE IGNORING THE ONE THEY ARE IN.
13. MAXIMIZE THE THEME OF GRACE AND MERCY, MINIMIZE THE WARNINGS OF WRATH AND JUDGMENT.
14. CAUSE MEN TO BOLSTER THEIR OWN CARNAL INTELLECT, AND QUESTION GOD'S WAYS AND DOINGS.
15. MANIPULATE THE MINDS OF MEN, TO THE POINT, THAT THEY (IN THEIR MINDS) ELIMINATE GOD.
16. PORTRAY MAN'S BEST HOPE OF SALVATION AND REDEMPTION, AS COMING BY THE HANDS OF MAN, VIA SECULAR HUMANISM.
WE WILL BEGAN TO PUT PORTIONS OF THIS BOOK ON OUR WEBSITE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. PLEASE CHECK BACK, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE